MGB windsheild washers...

Subject: MGB windsheild washers...
From: John Steczkowski <stecz@pswtech.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 1997 14:08:55 -0600
Well, I replaced the windsheild washer pump, and that now works, but I
still don't get water out of the nozzles. I can blow into the hose and
air comes out, but I think I may have a split in a how somewhere. How do
you get to the back of the panel that the windshield wipers and washers
come out of? It doesn't look like you do it from behind the dash (I
didn't disassemble to see for sure).  Basically, what I think I need to
do is replace the hose from the pump to the nozzle, but I can't get to
it...

--
John Steczkowski
Director, Business Systems Solutions, Central