re: Why an MG?/reply

To: David Deutsch <drded@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: re: Why an MG?/reply
From: "J. Neil Doane" <root@yeah.indstate.edu>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 19:18:56 -0600 (CST)

> The majority of the people on this list are enthusiasts who keep their
> cars in top condition and there are few cars in this kind of condition
> that are NOT worth $5,000, $6,000 and in some cases $10,000 dollars.
>
> Safety Fast, ( I have no lack of power in my Bs)
> David Deutsch

Seriously? Wow...maybe I'm on the wrong list, mine cost $2300, needs a
paint job, a new top and a bunch of other junk and white smoke came out
of the steering column when I tried to get the map light to work. Is there
a list more suited to us poor folks with nothing-like-new MGs?

Safety? Fast?
neil doane