Re: sacrifices... (and other rantings)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: sacrifices... (and other rantings)
From: Keith Wheeler <keithw@sand.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 1997 14:02:25 -0800
My fiancee and I are getting married next July.
We live in San Diego, her family (and the wedding)
will be in Park City, Utah, and my (*big*) family
is in Little Rock, Arkansas.  So, we're planning
on having receptions in all three cities.

Here's the honeymoon plans:  drive the 'Sebring'
MGB (with V-8 by then!!) from Park City to Little
Rock then back to San Diego, taking a couple of
weeks for the trip, short hops from one bed & breakfast
inn to another.  She thinks that sounds romantic.  :)
And she doesn't have a problem with long trips in the
'B:  the four point harnesses let her sleep without
falling over!

On another note, she made me promise to buy her a
Midget if the team shunts the Spec RX-7 (also her
daily driver).

re: TR-7 stuff...  I see a trend here.  The younger
of us (those young enough to *not* remember the TR-7
when it was new!) look at the '7 much in the same
way as we look at any other clapped out old car.
It's a chance to have a neat car with history, in
exchange for some wrench turning.  Those who where
around when the machine came out tend to remember
what the car meant then.

-Keith Wheeler

Team Sanctuary