Re: No LBC content/ was: driving questions / now: ice gets

To: root@yeah.indstate.edu
Subject: Re: No LBC content/ was: driving questions / now: ice gets
From: bugide@juno.com (Larry Dickstein)
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 1997 19:42:55 EST
All that really needs to be remembered is that too much water/ice makes
for a diluted Jack and water.  If you are sitting in a bar that is 4
degrees Celsius, get up and move before your drink freezes in your hand.

Larry Dickstein
bugide@juno.com

There is no problem that cannot be solved
with either a checkbook or high explosives.