Re: TR7 - Good or Bad?

To: John McEwen <mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca>
Subject: Re: TR7 - Good or Bad?
From: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 1997 21:12:57 -0800
John McEwen wrote:

> Hi Paul:
>
> Sorry, but long before I owned an MG it was common knowledge amongst auto
> enthusiasts that the TR7 was c**p and as ugly as a board fence.  It
> represented everything that was wrong with British industry.

How odd...Other than the "ugly as a board fence" part, this is every mechanic's
reaction when I tell them that my other car is a MGB...

I suppose the old saying is true..."Education is the key."  I wonder if the
folks on
the TR-7 list sit around and say "You know, my car is ugly, a mechanical
nightmare,
AND the decline of BL."  I guess it all comes down to perspective...Like
Garfield
once said, "Funny is in the eye of the beholder."

--
Michael S. Lishego
St. Andrews Presbyterian College