re: Why an MG?/reply/Wow?!

To: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch), mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: re: Why an MG?/reply/Wow?!
From: Gregory Kirk <gkirk@empirenet.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 1997 23:21:33 -0800
Why an MG?

There are alot of reasons, none of them very logical,  Because my late
father used to rallye in a TC (and a Morgan and an Alvis), because there's
something neat about driving a car as opposed to operating a motor vehicle,
because this particular MG was lent to me once, and I fell in love with the
handling, and the feel of it on the road, because it's the same age I am,
because my late father once had an old classic he wanted to restore, but
never could; because being an odd fish, I like having an odd little car,
because my daughter loves it as much as I do (she's already claiming the
car as hers, and planning on driving it to her prom)

Because, dammit, I like that dammned little underpowered runt of a car

you can have my MG when you pry it from my cold dead fingers...

Greg (62)

'62 Midget

"But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
 I have spread my dreams under your feet;
 Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."
                                  Yeats