Re: Why an MG?/reply/Wow?!

To: David Deutsch <drded@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Why an MG?/reply/Wow?!
From: Peter Landy <plandy@idt.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 1997 01:09:31 -0800
David Deutsch wrote:

.......snip..........
> lots of bits and pieces, but the car has been extremely reliable, not
> to mention a blast to drive.  in fact, the battery in my 86 nis*an
> truck has gone flat because i haven't driven it in so long.  mg's
> are as reliable as you make them....

David, that's precisely the reason why I purchased my MG.  Trucks are
fine working vehicles but they will never replace a small, fun to drive
MG.  Moreover, nothing compares with the original looks and the feels of
the MG.  It's like anything else one falls in love with.  You don't know
how much you loved it until it's gone.

Peter Landy
'74 Bgt