RE: Yankee Go Home/Now Setting the record straight

To: qualitas@juno.com (jack Feldman)
Subject: RE: Yankee Go Home/Now Setting the record straight
From: ENRIQUE CLAURE <span@datacom-bo.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 10:10:13 -0400
Hi every one: I would like to add my 2 cts on the arrogance issue. After I
finished undergraduate and graduate studies in the US I returned to my
country in South America. I can tell for all the time I lived in the US that
a great number of technological advances are mothered in the US. High End
audio for example, telecommunications, chemistry, so on so forth. This is a
fact and a big reason why I decided to study in the US. If you research the
nitty gritty of most advanced technology developments the US has some thing
to do with it. Know if you assume the Aryan KKK Whites are responsible for
all the goods of technology developed and marketed by the US then you
nothing but a blind self centered ASS HOLE! The development of science and
technology (thank god) has nothing to do with race or country of origin.
Many of the Doctors that teach and work in the best schools and laboratories
in the US are from India, China, South America, Mexico, France, UK, etc.
Point is, more developments takes place where there is more money! In
conclusion, yes, US is responsible for a higher percentage of technological
developments. No they are not the only ones that contribute to science, and
most of the arrogant Americans are the ones that contribute nothing to
science and are probably couch potatoes. Science and its study is very
closely related to humility, humbleness and hard MF work.

Regards to all and GBA! Enrique Claure