Re: Yankee Go Home/Now Setting the record straight

To: Nory@webtv.net
Subject: Re: Yankee Go Home/Now Setting the record straight
From: qualitas@juno.com (jack Feldman)
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 16:33:07 -0600
Nory,

Most digital phones are dual mode. There is no profit in dropping a call,
or not being able to make one, if you leave your local area.850Mhz
Digital phones will hand off to AMPS if no digital service is available.
Most PCS phones will hand down to an 850 system if no PCS service is
available. It is all a matter of money.

Jack