Sounds of Silence

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Sounds of Silence
From: Simon Bosworth <simon@hpi50.dsddhc.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 09:21:28 -0600
Hello all,
as you may remember I had to weld up the muffler on my BGT a week or so
ago.  Well unfortunatele the pressure from all those little Mowogs
trying to escape blew out a big hole in the bottom of the muffler.
After an embarassing night of driving home in an un-silenced B I decided
I just had to fit a new muffler, (I was hoping to make it last the
winter).  I managed to get the new one on in just over an hour thanks to
one of those abrasive cut-off wheels that you can fit to an electric
drill. Best thing since sliced-bread for LBC rusty part removal.
  On a non-MG related note, I became an uncle today :) My sister in
England just delivered her first baby yesterday.  It was a bit of a
bittersweet event as my Mother just died a couple of weeks ago. Anyway
mother and new son (6.5 pounds) are doing well.  I suppose I will have
to start getting him some LBC toys and maybe put some pennies aside to
buy him his first LBC when he gets old enough :)

Cheers,
Simon

--
Simon Bosworth