Re: Electric top oiler

To: Ray McCrary <spook01@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Electric top oiler
From: Peter Landy <plandy@idt.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 1997 00:57:54 -0800
Hi Ray,

Since you run one of these gadgets on your Tiger have you noticed a
difference before and after the installation of the electric top oiler?
How much trouble is it to install one on an MG engine?
How much do they go for?  Are they cost effective?
Exactly how does it work? ..by pumping oil on top of the heads or..?

Peter Landy
'74 Bgt