Re: Electric top oiler

To: plandy@idt.net
Subject: Re: Electric top oiler
From: Ray McCrary <spook01@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 1997 16:22:08 -0600
The device is not a "top oiler"; it is a small, high pressure oil pump that
delivers oil pressure to your engine just as though it were operating.

Installation on an MG engine would, I think, be VERY easy because of
accessibility and the way that the MG oil cooler-oil filter is affixed to
the engine.

I think that I paid about $350 for the complete setup, and I notice far
less noise on startup, but I believe that time will ultimately tell the
tale as to wear.

Regards, Ray