Re: Computer Dweeb Thread (winter LBC topic)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Computer Dweeb Thread (winter LBC topic)
From: Bob MGT <BobMGT@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 1997 14:51:11 EST
The trouble with different marques in the computer
world is that they can't use the same software.
At least MG's and say, Fords, use the same gasoline
and roads.

Damn computers become obsolete too fast also.
Gone are my Zerox 820, Commodore 64, Atari
ST, my 8088 PC, 80286 PC, 80386 PC and
80486 PC. How long will my Pentium hold out?
I can still drive my TD and it's 45 years old.

As far as I'm concerned computers are only good for
keeping in contact with other MG owners on this
list. (Would you believe I make my living writing
computer software?)

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
EMAIL - BOBMGT@AOL.COM
52 MGTD - under DIY restoration NEMGTR #11470
71 MGB   - AMGBA #96-12029, NAMGBR #7-3336