TD for sale

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TD for sale
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 1997 15:36:08 -0500
>From my local auto trader here in Ottawa, Canada.

MG-TD - I need the room. Excellent running, perfect
body, Burg. with tan interior. New tires wire
wheels, Sacrifice $14,000. John, Hallville 989-2171.

  The area code would be 613 and that price is in
Canadian dollars. I recognize the phone number as
belonging to a local shop I have had good dealings
with.

  Usual disclaimer, no interest or knowledge beyond
that.

  Also for sale in the same auto trader:

1974 MG Midget - 4 speed, 1500cc engine, many
new parts, driven all summer, $3000. 531-2690
message 928-3439 home.

  The picture shows a "chrome with overriders"
car true for an early 74. I wonder what is
up with the 1500cc engine in that car.

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada