Re: SUCCESS! brakes bandwagon approach

To: "Vince J. Pujalte" <pujalte@stic.net>, "Rick Morrison" <gofastmg@juno.com>
Subject: Re: SUCCESS! brakes bandwagon approach
From: "Palmer Family" <amesfolks@snovalley.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 15:34:26 -0800
Thanks for jumping on the bandwagon like everyone else!

Now that I am back from my day of school I can explain.
Have you ever rebuilt a m/c?? Well, I just did, I went out and bought a
rebuild kit and put it in, I already knew that my rear brakes weren't
working, the reason was because the rear piston in the m/c was not
returning to the original spot.  The original piece (  diagram  <=======>
) is a oval pice of soft metal that links the front and rear pistons.  I
rebuilt this piece by making a new one (old one was in two pieces).

If this piece fails, which it won't, it's stronger than the original, I
will still have complete use of my front brakes.

If you have any more comments feel free, I do appreciate constructive
critisisim, but not the bandwagon approach.

signed,
BARRY PALMER
for reply, send self-abused stomped antelope to -- amesfolks@snovalley.com
72 MG Midget (Sparky)