Re: SUCCESS! brakes bandwagon approach

To: Palmer Family <amesfolks@snovalley.com>
Subject: Re: SUCCESS! brakes bandwagon approach
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 1997 20:19:19 -0600
Oh, well, why didn't you say so! Sounds alright to me.

As the DPO on my CGT has swapped the M/C out for an old single system, I
figured I'd better not participate in that thread. And, of course, all
them folks with MGs made prior to 68 had single systems, so we can
assume the intelligent ones have all swapped theirs out for the modern
ones...

Say, did you know if you sprinkle a pinch of Bon-Ami in the fluid
resevior the new seals will seat faster?

Bob Allen, Kansas City, 69CGT, 75TR6, 60Elva