Re: mgs@autox.team.net digest #935 Mon Dec 8 15:39:37 MST 1997

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: mgs@autox.team.net digest #935 Mon Dec 8 15:39:37 MST 1997
From: Don Mathis <donmathis@lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 08:41:42 -0500 (EST)
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 05:06:06 EST
From: MGSMGBGT <MGSMGBGT@aol.com>
Subject: Re:  Re: Linn and Bagpipes/was something else

In a message dated 12/6/97 4:25:31 PM, gofastmg@juno.com wrote:

<<The sound of the Pipes can never be reproduced faithfully.  It is unique,
and any attempt to record all the nuances is doomed to failure of one
degree or another.
 Sort of like "retro" LBC's. Somehow it ain't real.

Rick Morrison (member of the clan Morrison - Really!)
72 MGBGT
74 Midget
On Fri, 5 Dec 97 15:03:53 UT "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
writes:
>Now We all know how much we love the sound of the occasional piper or
>pipe
>band
>
>Dr. Doug (Member of clan Leslie - really!!!!)

But better than no pipes (or LBC) at all.

Bob Shaw (Shaws are one of the nine tribes of Clan Mackintosh.)

My father always told me that we came from the Mathesons. My mother is a
Brown, a sept of MacMillan.  My wife is a Drummond and a Macalister.  Now if
I could just find some pipes.

Don Mathis,Ph.D.
donmathis@lucent.com
'61 MGA