Re: MG, Drinking Guide to England

To: Philip Raby <philip.raby@eos-magazine.com>, miker15@juno.com,
Subject: Re: MG, Drinking Guide to England
From: Chris Nevard <spridgeteer@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 01:24:15 -0800 (PST)

---Philip Raby <philip.raby@eos-magazine.com> wrote:

> On 10/12/97 7:55 am Chris Nevard said
>
> >You 'Bud' drinkers have got no stamina ;-)
>
> I thought Budweiser was a soft drink :-)

 . . . . .English eqivilent is Tizer.

Seriously though if you like 'good' British pubs get a copy of the
'Good Beer Guide'  see <http://www.camra.org.uk> it will expalin
everything you need to know about the above and recommends over 5000
pubs and inns. CAMRA (Campaign For Real Ale) can mail it to you. Most
good bookshops in the UK will sell it. I think it is £12 ish.

Most of the MG clubs meet at such places - a good chance to meet MG
people and great ale (get somebody else to drive though - more than a
pint and you're over the limit)

==
Chris Nevard

"ELECELLERATION  - The mistaken notion that the more you press an elevator
button, the faster it will arrive."

<http://www.mgcars.org/cambs.mgoc/images2/chris.jpg>
Work <nevardc@sky4.bskyb.com> Other <spridgeteer@yahoo.com>