MG Calendar

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: MG Calendar
From: "Feldman, Jack (Jack)" <jack@lucent.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 14:07:36 -0600
I'm not sure if the is nation wide, but the local notion (actually drug
stores) shops advertise that they will take 12 of you favorite pictures
and turn them into a calendar. I have also seen adverts in one of the
car magazines which offers the same service. They either have a one page
with one picture, or twelve pages with a picture for each month. Their
price is $30. as opposed to the local price of $20. I had planned to do
this this year, but I made the mistake of mixing cat pictures with car
pictures on the role, and the pictures disappeared as soon as my SO saw
them.

Speaking of cats, when I tried to share a way of making one of our cats
automotively useful, she was horrified and asked me to flame the group.

Keep up the cat thread!

Jack