RE: MG/Grammar

To: "'Kai Radicke'" <mowogmg@pil.net>, MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: MG/Grammar
From: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 16:35:09 -0600
Kai:

If you are pronouncing the "M" (as in Morris) which starts with a =
consonant sound, it calls for 'a' If you are naming the letter "M" (as =
in MG) which starts with a vowel sound (em?) it calls for 'an'.  At =
least that's what sounds right to my ear. FWIW, my grammar checker =
(Microsoft Word '97) always tries to correct  "an MG" as well.=20

Phil Vanner
Well-worn Midget