Re: MG/Grammar

To: mowogmg@pil.net
Subject: Re: MG/Grammar
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 15:22:38 EST
Kai,
  Tell your teacher that  a word begining with a vowel SOUND, takes "an".
Words begining with a consonant sound take the article "a".
 Just a basic english grammer rule that's been around for many, many
years.  Most of us OF's still remember when grammer was taught by
teachers who had an inkling of what they were doing.
 It sounds like your teacher doesn't

 In other words, you are right - teach is wrong
Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget