German MG Lovers / Paint

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: German MG Lovers / Paint
From: Jan Kuhlmann <JKuhlman@rz.uni-osnabrueck.de>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 23:58:51 +0100
Hi every one,

I=B4m reading your contributions to this list for quite a while now and I=B4=
asking myself if there a also some German MG - Lovers around I can get in
contact with.

My E - Mail Adress is JKuhlman@rz.uni-osnabrueck.de

I have a MG "B" Mod 1973 that now needs - after spending about 23 years in
New Orleans - some paint and mechanical attention.

The paint is a problem because I don=B4t know the exact colour, it could be
Blaze or Flamenco. There=B4s no sign left on the car to help me. Maybe=
 someone
can give me a hint how to find the correct color.

The car No. is GHN5UD295523G.

I=B4d be thankful f=FCr any help you can give me ...

 =20