Re: German MG Lovers / Paint

To: "Jan Kuhlmann" <JKuhlman@rz.uni-osnabrueck.de>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: German MG Lovers / Paint
From: "Jerry K" <jkprod@hc.cns.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 09:50:59 -0500
----------
From: Jan Kuhlmann <JKuhlman@rz.uni-osnabrueck.de>
Subject: Paint
Date: Wednesday, December 10, 1997 5:58 PM

I have a MG "B" Mod 1973 that now needs - after spending about 23 years in
New Orleans - some paint and mechanical attention.

The paint is a problem because I donīt know the exact colour, it could be
Blaze or Flamenco. Thereīs no sign left on the car to help me. Maybe
someone
can give me a hint how to find the correct color.
--------

Jan,
If you are sure (I didn't check vin#) it is a 73 then it must be Blaze
because Flamenco was not offered that year (only 75-77)

Blaze is  PPG/Ditzler # 60637   Dupont # 30007   (credit to Original
MGB/Clausager)

Hope this helps.

Preserving the "B"reed

Jerry K