Re: Insurance Info...Please Read!!

To: Lane Rollins <laner@teleport.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Insurance Info...Please Read!!
From: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 14:48:15 -0600
[Ka-Snip]

I think here in Texas, the Attorney General has really cracked down on all
insurance companies in all facets of how they conduct their business.  Not
just State Farm, but others namely All State.  This is a recent, maybe last
year or two thing, and it shows.  Yes, their are horror stories, and
battels may insue.

That same Attorney General is currently sueing my current employeer!

It's a love hate relationship.

--
Jay Quinn - Business Systems Analyst
Personal Email: jpquinn@cyberramp.net

1962 Austin-Healey Sprite MKII HAN6L2874