Re: What's the best.

To: MLishego@aol.com
Subject: Re: What's the best.
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 16:45:17 -0500
Hi Mike:

As the owner of a '70 MGB I agree completely. The engine is desmogged and
has the aluminum valve cover with chrome MG badged pancake airfilters on
the SUs. The car has a '73 dash with '70 door panels, '73 arm rests and
seats with headrests.  I loathe roll bars as I still believe that T-tops,
fixed windows and roll bars don't belong on a roadster or convertible and
safety bedamned.  I have the later top with proper convertible action,
color coded airdam, and wire wheels with winged knockoffs.  It also has
fender mirrors, overdrive and is painted Ford Competition Red which is very
Italian.  I like the Autumn Leaf but mine is black.  Great minds think
almost alike.

John McEwen