Party update...

To: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Subject: Party update...
From: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 10:42:01 -0800
Rick Brown wrote:
> Mike this sounds like a plan - Id be interested - Perhaps instead of IRC
> which many people on this list are not too familiar with we could use
> Kai's Chat Room on his web page?
>
> Rick

OK, I realize that I forgot to name a time zone:  7:30, est.  Synchronize
Swatches!
Seriously, Kai suggested that we use an IRC or a mIRC channel, but I'm not sure
how
well everone would do with IRC.  I'm not too familiar with it, but I have had
some
good luck with Bravo Chat on the internet.  It's fairly new, very nice, and
relatively
unused, so we could have a run of the place during the week.  The address is:
www.bravodesign.com/newchat/
(sorry, I can't put hypertext in here!)  Anyway, the guy that runs it is pretty
cool,
and I'm sure he'd be delighted to have a group of visitors.  Is everybody OK
with
this?  OK then, how does Monday, December 22nd at 7:30 eastern standard time
sound for
everyone?  Remember, this isn't RSVP.  Just show up, I'm keeping the day open
to hang
out from 7:30 - whenever, so I'll always be there (but don't let that keep you
away!)
 I'll be logged on under mgb1974 - I call dibs!

--
Michael S. Lishego
St. Andrews Presbyterian College