Lady Di (No Joke(s))

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Lady Di (No Joke(s))
From: Glen Eldridge <glenel@total.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 14:11:44 -0500
Gentlemen, if I may use that term - and not excluding the ladies on
these lists, who are most often better gentlemen than we are -

It's about time we put this one to bed.  I posted a deep and heartfelt
apology at 1845/11Dec; it was sent to the Healey list as primary
receptor and the MG list as secondary receptor.  I received 1
acknowledgement from the MG list to the apology and that was it. I
received five repeated self-righteous nastygrams, each repeated at least
three times, from certain members of the Healey list.  In reply, I sent
them as my personal type of flame, a nice .bmp of my ols TD plus an
appropriate sound clip from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. I expected
that it would be 'nuff said. It Wasn't!  Whose elevator doesn't go to
the top floor on this one, Healey list?  ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!  So that you
don't have to labour under the misconception that you are acting on MY
advice, I'll say - let's honour the memory of Ray Gibbons and act as he
would.  It only took Ray ONCE to say it and it ALL got said.
--
Glen Eldridge,17 Terra Nova Drive
Kirkland, Quebec,H9J 1M8