Mini, Triumph, and Split Bumpers

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Mini, Triumph, and Split Bumpers
From: Skye Poier <skye@jungle.direct.ca>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 17:18:58 -0800
Thanks to Rich Mason for pulling through and finding probably the only
split bumper picture on the net!

Available for your viewing pleasure at
http://www.teleport.com/~mlytton/riptorn.htm

On another note, Speedvision here in Canada is having some more Legends of
Motorsport shows coming up which might be of interest.  Times are in PST,
you East coast people add 3 hours.

Anybody else catch The MGB Story?  I was quite disappointed.  They talked
about its design origins, never really got into the different models, and
talked a lot about how it didn't win any races(?).  It seemed like the
only feature they were interested in was that it was affordable and easy
to work on. It left a bad taste in my mouth, they didn't express any of
the character or mention MGB entusiasts.  Some interesting original TV
commercials, and a big spot about some goofy GT safety experiment.

Anyway, the Mini story was excellent I'd recommend catching it.

    Speedvision Ch 55

    Monday, January 5th
    4:00pm Triumph Marque
    8:00pm Mini Cooper part I

    Monday, January 12th
    4:00pm Mini Cooper part I
    8:00pm Mini Cooper part II

    Monday, January 19th
    4:00pm Mini Cooper part II

    Tuesday, January 27th
    3:00pm Triumph Marque

Dreaming of split bumpers,
Skye

http://www.mgb.bc.ca/

--
 __                 __     __           "The problem is not whether the song