Dammit Dick's Family

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Dammit Dick's Family
From: Kelvin Dodd <kdodd@West.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 17:08:03 -0800
Hi Folks:
        I had to drop off the list a while ago, when the quantity of
posts got too great for me to handle.  Missed Ya.

        Anyways, I have been asked by Dick Criswell's family to help
sell his two MGBs still here in California.  The cars are located near
Ventura, about 50 miles North West of Los Angeles.  If you are
interested in either of the vehicles and want further information e-mail
me directly, please do not cc the MG list.    If either of the cars is
of interest, I will entertain offers.  The proceeds are going to Dick's
family, not to me.  I have been offered a small percentage in the deal,
but that is not why I am doing the legwork.

1980 MGB LE    This was Dick's driver, it was pulled off the road to
install an overdrive transmission.  The engine and trans have been
reinstalled, but no ancillaries have been attached.  The manifold, carb,
smog equipment,exhaust, radiator, fans etc are all there.  In a box :)
        The paint is sunbleached, but there is no real body damage.  The
interior is typical worn B.  Everything appears to be stock and there.
With some assembly and TLC this will be a nice car again.

1964 MGB (parts car)  Think of it as a title on wheels.  This car has
the ugliest hard top I have ever seen on an MGB.  No idea of brand.
Wire Wheel, everything that could be trashed, is.  Later model engine
and trans installed, so no hopes for a cheap 3 Main.  The car did run,
but had no brakes.  Has a California ID tag.

regards.   Kelvin.