RE: K Series engine in B ?

To: Phil Vanner <Phil@8.medpower.com>, "'Gregory Kirk'" <gkirk@empirenet.com>,
Subject: RE: K Series engine in B ?
From: Chris Nevard <spridgeteer@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 08:28:23 -0800 (PST)
---Phil Vanner <Phil@8.medpower.com> wrote:

> It's been done, in street and full-race form.  See MG World issue 1
>
> Phil Vanner
> And A Midget with Dreams

Listers

I' ve seen this car in the flesh. It is quite a beast. I believe it
will do 0-60 mph in under 4 seconds with a top speed of over 140 mph
and it all fits under the bonnet(hood) very nicely (1.8l).

Tony Bolton the producer of this car is also producing road versions
based around the 'Heritage' shells using the 1.4 lit K series engine
- these start at around £11K.

He has also produced a K Series MGB without fuel injection. When I
spoke to him he said that there was also a GT in the pipline for about
£18K.

Anyway you can read all about it in MG World as already mentioned in
this thread  - issue one is still available.
==
Chris Nevard

"An extrovert computer programmer? One who talks while staring at YOUR shoes."

<http://www.mgcars.org/cambs.mgoc/images2/chris.jpg>
Work <nevardc@sky4.bskyb.com> Other <spridgeteer@yahoo.com>