Re: Oil coolers...one to choose

To: "MG Discussion List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Oil coolers...one to choose
From: Mike Edmonds <edmondsm@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 97 12:57:57 -0700
You might want to double-check with Moss, as I do not believe the kit for
$159.95 includes the oil cooler (radiator) itself. As I read their
catalog, the name of the product you described is: MGB Thermostatic Oil
Cooler INSTALLATION Kit. It is perhaps confusing, as the last line of the
description says to "order an oil cooler radiator separately if
necessary", and the description of the oil cooler radiator says that "all
kits listed above include a radiator unless specified".

Given the cost of the various braided lines, I think the oil cooler
radiator is probably not included.

Good luck.