Re: Oil coolers...one to choose

To: bwylie@hiwaay.net
Subject: Re: Oil coolers...one to choose
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 21:30:35 EST
Blake,
  Check out the second option closely.  The stainless hoses are a good
bit higher than the rubber hoses, and the thermostat  alone is about
$25-30.  It's hard to see getting both for only $16.00 more.  Unless
there is a difference in the radiator (cooler) itself.
  Is it a 13 row OEM type as in the first option, or is it the smaller 10
row? Or possibly an aftermarket "one size fits all" type of unit?
  IMHO, neither would be a viable alterntive to the Chrome bumper 13 row
type.
 Just my  2 pence worth
Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT