Re: MGB Batteries

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MGB Batteries
From: Teacher122 <Teacher122@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 19:12:35 EST
In a message dated 97-12-17 22:54:24 EST, tboicey@brit.ca writes:

<< Any tips on sourcing a cheap "group 26" style battery? I'd
 hate to buy a brand new fancy battery right off the bat,
 the car really might not ever be a runner.

   Or.... is there any way to get a regular battery hooked
 up without cutting? Even temporarily for testing?

   Tips?
 --  >>
Trevor,

What year of a B is that again?  A WalMart special sits in my 79 without
problems.  When I had my '57 Chev. p'up I would buy the new batteries for the
daily drivers and use the replaced batteries for donors to the p'up.
Tom Green