Re: Freeze plug leaks

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Freeze plug leaks
From: Bob MGT <BobMGT@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 22:23:29 EST

> MG stuff:  anyone else here ever had a core/freeze plug pop out?
>  Sounded like a bloody pistol shot!  Close inspection showed signs
>  of weeping, maybe it was corrosion.  The engine had 25k plus miles

I wonder if a little Barr's Leaks would help keep those freeze plugs
seated and sealed. My MG mechanic always puts in a small bottle
of the suff when he flushes a radiator. Any opinions?

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
EMAIL - BOBMGT@AOL.COM
52 MGTD - under DIY restoration NEMGTR #11470
71 MGB   - AMGBA #96-12029, NAMGBR #7-3336