REsmogging a 'B

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: REsmogging a 'B
From: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 10:43:55 -0800
Hello listers,
        Some folks might think this is stupid, but last nite I decided to RE
smog my
'74 'B.  Most of you will wonder why, but it's simple, really.  I have a car
that has
73,000 miles on it, and the only non-stock items are: 1 45D distributor
w/electronic
ignition, and 1 DPO electronic fuel pump.  Plus, I'm irritated by the weber
carb.  I
really don't have any questions about the smog stuff, I just thought that y'all
would
like to hear that I'm maintaining the breed...

        As for the doors, does anyone know which part of the hinge gets
adjusted?  The
DPO or BPO replaced the hinges, and also replaced the posi-drive screws with
easier
and faster allen screws.  So, do I adjust those buggers on the door, or do I
adjust
them on the A-post?  Any tips would be helpful, since I don't want to break
anything...Thanks again!

--
Michael S. Lishego
St. Andrews Presbyterian College