Re: Name this part, Smiths Ass Sensor, Odd Systems

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Name this part, Smiths Ass Sensor, Odd Systems
From: Bob MGT <BobMGT@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 1997 00:17:02 EST

> The ignition buzzer in my '76 B works! Which is a BIG surprise considering
>  all the crap the DPO did to the wiring.

Same thing on my '71 B. The one thing that should be broken was the only
thing the DPO didn't break! BTW, why do the fuel pumps, horns, various
switches,
 etc fail when the extremely annoying buzzer keeps on going? After living with
that
noise for a couple of weeks, I went berserk and tore the buzzer out, stomped
on it,
and threw it down the street.

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
EMAIL - BOBMGT@AOL.COM
52 MGTD - under DIY restoration NEMGTR #11470
71 MGB   - AMGBA #96-12029, NAMGBR #7-3336