MG Holiday Party - IRC

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: MG Holiday Party - IRC
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 17:53:02 -0500
Hi Everyone...

Tonight is the night!

Once again:

Server: irc.mcs.net (or any other EFnet Server)
Channel/Room: #mg
Time - 7PM EST (today, Monday the 22nd)

I'm in now, if anyone cares to join me a little early?

For those that want to join, there is still a bit of time, try out the
instructions at...
http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg/irc/irc.html (Windows OS only covered!)

Simple instructions...(I feel), with diagrams/images to help you along.
However this is only for Windows3.1/95/NT.  Mac was covered in short on the
list about a week ago.  And if you know how to use Unix, you can probably
find a version of BitchX somewhere on the Net.

I hope to meet/see/chat with quite a few of you there!

Cheers,

Kai Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net, 1966 MGB @ http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
Dialogue Internet - Intelligent Internet Solutions (Net Khan)

IRC: irc.mcs.net, #inet-access (my nick: ActiveX or KMR)