Re: The Ugly Wedgling: Will it be a Swan. The saga continues,

To: miker15@juno.com
Subject: Re: The Ugly Wedgling: Will it be a Swan. The saga continues, Part 3
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 17:50:21 -0500
Hi Mike:

It's ok Mike.  My neighbour hood has a caveat registered against the title
which forbids the parking of Austins and Triumphs in the same driveway - or
in the neighbourhood for that matter.

I spent part of today, the high temperature was 30 degrees F, happily
changing a fuel pump in the wedgling. It's mounted on the high side of the
engine and quite accessible for an LBC. The car uses a very standard
mechanical pump which I got at the local discount autoparts store.  Gee, I
couldn't do that with my B.

-Voices off - "Use the Force, John, Use the Force".

Ooops.  Sorry, I got carried away with memories of changing the pump on the
B.  Jacking up the car, putting jackstands under it.  Crawling under
spending hours....

John