FLORIDA 98

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: FLORIDA 98
From: Jan Kuhlmann <JKuhlman@rz.uni-osnabrueck.de>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 00:46:18 +0100
Hi Listers,

I=B4m planning to visit Florida from Mid January (15th) until the 31st .=
 Maybe
there will be some time to look for a spare - car MGB or some parts I need
to rebuild my 1973 Mod B roadster.

If there are some places I definitely have to visit feel free to contact me.
I=B4m starting at Miami driving to Key Largo where I=B4ll stay for a=
 weekend.
Then I=B4m going to Orlando passing Fort Myers and St. Petersburg.

... maybe there=B4s a nice old lady somewhere that wants to sell her mint MG=
to a German student. (Yes there are not only "old" people interested in=
 MG=B4s)

By the way, Merry X-Mas to you and a Happy New Year 1998 ...

Jan ;-)