Re: FLORIDA 98

To: Jan Kuhlmann <JKuhlman@rz.uni-osnabrueck.de>
Subject: Re: FLORIDA 98
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 21:05:42 -0600
Jan Kuhlmann wrote:

> If there are some places I definitely have to visit feel free to contact me.
> I´m starting at Miami driving to Key Largo where I´ll stay for a weekend.
> Then I´m going to Orlando passing Fort Myers and St. Petersburg.
>
> ... maybe there´s a nice old lady somewhere that wants to sell her mint MG B
> to a German student. (Yes there are not only "old" people interested in MG´s)

If you're serious about chasing down LBCs when you're on the road,
figure out what area codes you will visit and then go to

http://www.traderonline.com/coll/search/index.shtml

and search up a page full. They've "improved" their site with way too
much artwork but it is a wonderful way to "make a list and check it
twice."

Bob Allen, 69CGT, 75TR6, 60Elva