RE: Found My MGB!

To: "'DANMAS'" <DANMAS@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Found My MGB!
From: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 23:24:10 -0600
Dan,
Guess I've shown my complete ignorance of automotive electrics (never my =
strong suit)! I'm sure I'll have plenty of opportunities to rectify this =
situation battling the Prince now...
I guess the good thing is, that the flashers didn't totally quit, and =
the right side, (is the there something on the left side only going on?) =
kept flashing. So there's a soul in there somewhere yearning to make =
someone happy!=20
The hazard switch diagnosis makes total sense now, cuz I flipped it back =
and forth and the left signal started working again!
I forgot to mention, the owner doesn't know what a gem he had, so I =
suppose its better for the car this way, and the Breed in general! :)
Dan