Delco Alternators

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Delco Alternators
From: "Don Toy" <dontoy@kiski.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 1997 06:16:56 -0500
Many thanks to those (Vince, Larry, Dan, Jerry, Steve) that replied to my
Delco question. They did help me set a plan of action. I called around and
found a well respected rebuild shop (Murray Electric, Delmont,PA) that will
redo the DARK PRINCE for under $90. There seemed to be just a little more
shoemaking than I'd prefer for the small difference in price. It only took
me about 3 minutes to get the Lucas out. You know just reverse the process
for installation, 3 Minutes, Ha! Thanks again.
Don Toy
"All great men are dead and I'm not feeling too well".-Marty Margherio
1980 MGB Still not Alternating
1954 MGTF Just resting