Car Covers

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Car Covers
From: Matthew Swindler <swindler@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 1997 18:46:56 -0500
I have found the most wonderful cockpit cover.I obtained it from the MG
Owners club in England.It consists of tough vinyl that slopes over the top
of the windscreen approx. 6" and attaches at the rear via a bungee cord sewn
into the entire edge.The ends of the cord have hooks that attach at the
wheel well arches.The sides extend to the top of door level.The entire cover
makes the entire cockpit area weather proof.This is all that I use  Winter
and Summer, much faster than putting the top up and down.The entire cost was
70 US $$ including shipping.Have an extra type cover for an MGA will sell
for my cost.I ordered the incorrect cover would not fit my MGB
Matthew Swindler
May the top stay down and the wind blow thru your hair