RE: Restoration Article

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Restoration Article
From: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 09:44:22 -0600
David and listers:
The only "discouragement" I could thing folks would have might lie in =
buying a rusty B that needs all new fenders and rockers ($1600), the =
cost of leather seat covers ($550) and going with the minilites ($800) =
instead of the original wheels! That's 1/3 of the restoration cost! =
Otherwise, the costs are an indication of what can be saved if you do it =
yourself! The mechanical costs were quite reasonable IMHO.
Thanks and Have a Happy New Year everyone!
Dan