RE: Getting rid of rodents,,,W/O Cats!

To: "'Mike Lishego'" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Subject: RE: Getting rid of rodents,,,W/O Cats!
From: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 09:54:22 -0600
Mike:
Too bad, because a big, mean cat would probably be a great "Final =
Solution" for those rodents. Maybe a Rat Terrier, Beagle or Dachshund? =
hehe
Sounds like you have an ecological problem that poisons and repellents =
might not solve...need to change the food chain around in that garage =
somehow!
Dan=20