Re: What is this?

To: JAF@YMH.COM
Subject: Re: What is this?
From: bugide@juno.com (Larry Dickstein)
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 09:53:53 EST
It comes, initially from the sky, then to the lower corners of the
windshield, down past the rubber, down along the windshield posts, across
the dashboard frame until it gets tired and then drops onto your left leg
right below your knee.  Learn to live w/ it.  I've never been able to fix
it.  That's the big reason not to glue carpet in.

Larry Dickstein
bugide@juno.com

There is no problem that cannot be solved
with either a checkbook or high explosives.

On Mon, 29 Dec 1997 08:17:44 -0500 Joe Fernandez <JAF@YMH.COM> writes:
> >Another winner- yesterday it rained.  I was prepared for a few leaks
in the roof, but I also had a leak from underneath the steering column,
from right out of the wiring harnesses.  Where could this possibly be
coming from and what should I do?