[NC] Re: Getting rid of rodents,,,W/O Cats!

To: bugide@juno.com (Larry Dickstein)
Subject: [NC] Re: Getting rid of rodents,,,W/O Cats!
From: Carol <car@intersatx.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 16:50:44 -0800
Heck, Larry, we may really be onto something here...

Rock-Hard Rodent Ratchets, R-H Rodent Rivets, R-H Rodent Racers, R-H Rodent
Renches... This list, in its mere infancy at the moment, could literally
take off, especially with your "high explosives." Cat lovers could relax a
bit. Rats could take over some of the more arduous tasks for which we have
been using cats.

Of course we could always torment the cats with the Rock-Hard Rodents. When
the RHR's were batted about by the cat, the cat would get frustrated that
there was no reaction, other than the RHR merely falling over and looking
real dead. Cats hate that.

You know, if we all put our heads together, we could probably keep Mark's
pockets full of cash to support the server!! There's bound to be an
entrepreneurial agency somewhere that would run with this RHR ball to make
this server entirely self-supporting. Heck, MJB may even be able to afford
a staff to take over the dirty work.

Frankly, I like the idea of the RHR's being dressed up in little Santa
suits and being set about the house during the holidays... maybe like at
the chimney with care or some such. Nice surprise for the inlaws on
Christmas Eve.

The possibilities are endless....

Carol