Re: Having read some threads on this list regarding why should

To: Edwin McCarroll <emccarroll@mco.edu>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Having read some threads on this list regarding why should
From: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 17:38:27 -0600
This MG thats not a lot of things you pointed out, compared to what other
car?  Another import or domestic?  Of the same era?

Give more details about the car posted to the list.  HAve the guy tell you
what he thinks hes looking for in the way of money.  Don't make any counter
offers before you get back to the list and get some feedback from the real
pro's on this list.

Arm your self with information from here so you dont pay more than what the
car is really worth.  Your best info is available here.

--
Jay Quinn - Business Systems Analyst
Personal Email: jpquinn@cyberramp.net

1962 Austin-Healey Sprite MKII HAN6L2874