Re: BGT Half Shaft Nuts Driving Me Nuts!

To: "Vince J. Pujalte" <pujalte@stic.net>, "Andy Ramm" <aramm@concentric.net>
Subject: Re: BGT Half Shaft Nuts Driving Me Nuts!
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 18:59:03 -0800
Good thought, Vince, but B axle nuts are both right-hand threaded. Andy, if
you really care not about the axle or nut, you could take a drill and make
a hole through the nut, parallel with the threads, using one of the
castellation indents as a starting point. This would effectively split the
nut so that it should be able to be removed from the axle.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center