RE: Am I crazy?: Soon to be new B owner

To: David Altman <DAltman@novations.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Am I crazy?: Soon to be new B owner
From: "Fisher, Jamie" <JFisher@XLConnect.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 15:46:18 -0500
Mike is right.  I bought a '75MGB when I was 16, and the first manual I
owned was Haynes.  This book was great for a beginer, and was very easy
to understand.  I overhauled the engine using this book, and it ran like
a dream.  On the other hand, the electrical diagrams were kind of hard
to follow, and you may need to have another book just for the electronic
aspect of the car.  I am not sure if there is a good book for the
elecrical aspect, but if there is I would love to have one.

James Fisher
RBB Lover